Luxury home decor is designed to create a home in which the lifestyle of the Property Owner is fully reflective. It tells others that the Property Owner is comfortable and locks of nothing, and update put quality before price. It means the home is filled with artistic and tasteful contents that has been carefully placed in the right position. Additionally, it means there has been involvement of people such as Gary Friedman, who has ensured the furniture is to both the tastes and needs of the individual.
Luxury Home Decor According to Gary Friedman
Luxury home decor is all about being both beautiful and convenient. It ensures that the homeowner is completely comfortable at all times. Hence, it must also be individualized. Some people want to have smart homes with the latest tech all around them whereas others prefer items from the Victorian era that have been artfully restored. Then there are those who prefer the minimalist style and others like oriental styles. Luxury home decor, therefore, isn’t a fixed style. Rather, it is about ensuring that the homeowner is in style that they prefer and that all items are of the highest possible quality.
There are five key things that brings luxury home decor together however at all times come out these five elements focus on the accessories, the ambience, and furnishings. The five pointers are:
- That it is unique. No luxury home decor is an exact copy or replica of something that everybody else has already. It stresses uniqueness and individuality that cannot be found anywhere else. Anyone who views this type of home should leave with a lasting impression.
- That it is artistic. Luxury homes contains items that can be functional when used but they should also be pleasing to the eye. In all elements of the home, beauty and class should be made apparent.
- That it is designed to the most professional standards. Indeed, this is where people like Gary Friedman come in, who have the advanced knowledge and experience in current trends, materials, restoration, and so on.
- That the designer has a keen eye for detail. A luxury home, everything is fine tuned to the personality and taste of the homeowner. No stone is left unturned to make things absolutely perfect.
- That the property has attitude. Luxury living is about being a connoisseur not a patron. This means acting according to a certain class as well. Those who believe that the best things in life are not luxuries but necessities are the ones who can create true luxury homes.
These are the five key points that should be followed in the creation of a luxury home. Every item of furnishing and decoration used in the property should be of the highest possible quality, made with true professional workmanship and craftsmanship. No flat pack piece or MDF should be given a place in these types of homes. Instead, each item is unique and made of the best materials money can buy.