There are several online platforms and marketplaces for advertising products and services online, but not all of them are suited for beginners. Here, I’m offering a Click2Sell review, where I’ll walk you through this newbie-friendly banner advertising platform so that you can see how it works and whether or not it fits your needs.
How Did I Find Click2Sell.co?
I had been searching for a way to make some extra income online for a while now, and the online advertising and marketing world is obviously huge, but I didn’t really have any experience doing this. As I was searching for simpler ways to launch an advertising campaign of some kind to “test the water,” I eventually came across Click2Sell.co and decided to give it a try.
How Can You Profit from the Platform?
Making money using the platform is pretty straightforward (although not guaranteed, it’s not one of those get rich quick schemes) and there are two main ways you can do it.
For one, the platform enables you to run a common pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign, and Click2Sell guarantees you’ll receive 85% of the revenue generated from each click your banner ad gets (or multiple ads). The number of clicks generated determines the success of these ads, so the more clicks you get, the more money you can make from each ad.
The other option is a pay-per-acquisition campaign (PPA), where the marketer receives 85% of the commission paid for the sale that arises out of the campaign. In other words, every time somebody follows through with a purchase after clicking the ad, you get a commission. For example, if someone buys a pair of Nike shoes after clicking on your banner ad, you’ll get a commission.
Essentially, you get rewarded when your ads perform well, and Click2Sell provides you with the tools you need to optimize those ads and increase your potential profit.
How I Created My First Advertising Campaign
Thankfully, Click2Sell’s platform is quite easy to use and intuitive. I created my first ad campaign from scratch here without any trouble.
To start, I set up an account and deposited money into it. You have the option to put in thousands of dollars (depend on the package you choose), but you can go as low as $250 when you’re just getting started. You will be shown several different packages, and you can choose the one that’s closest to your budget. Spending more gets you access to dedicated account managers, more ad impressions, and premium publisher sites, among other things.
Creating a banner ad campaign is as simple as typing things in and selecting items from drop-down menus. The process looks like this:
- I clicked on the “Create Campaign” icon.
- I chose the name of my campaign and selected the period of time it should be live. You have the option to choose between a couple of weeks to several months.
- Next, I picked a category. There is a long list of options, including “body art,” “fashion”,” business,” “horse racing,” “sports,” and others. For my purposes, I went with “real estate.”
- After that, I selected my budget and was able to see the number of impressions I’d receive based on that budget. For example, with a $1,500 budget, I was able to get more than 7,500 web-impressions.
- Next, I was shown several banners that were relevant to the category I picked a bit earlier, and I chose my favorite.
- Next, I had to choose where I wanted the banner ad to be seen and how. I wanted my ad to be displayed across the top of the web-pages (relevant to the chosen niche) on desktops. Note that mobile placements are also available.
- Lastly, I chose a headline for my ad out of a long list of short, catchy phrases.
Overall, I’d say that my experience with Click2Sell was positive, and it seems like a legit platform, so there are no worries there. If you’re new to internet marketing, I think you’ll enjoy the simplicity as much as I do.
One thing that you have to keep in mind is that the results aren’t immediate. Like any other marketing strategy or method, you’ve got to pay attention and put some time and effort into it to make it better. If you’re willing to do that, I’d say go for it.
To read more on topics like this, check out the business category.