The twenty-first century has seen the popularity of trade shows which are important platforms for boosting business ideas. Different companies open up a booth where they exhibit their displays for the customers. The greater the attractiveness of the booth, greater the number of people will visit the booth and hence greater the number of leads and opportunities. Since each one wants his/her booth to grab more attention, designing the booth remains the main focus of many business individuals in the trade show.
Trade Show Designers
There are several companies who not only design the trade show booths but also assists their clients beyond that to be successful at the trade show. One such company is the expomarketing.com. It is a women-owned business honoured with the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council’s platinum certificate. Some of their clients are the Baldwin Filters, Dynatrace, Nekter juice bar, Living Spaces,etc. They have teamed up with Kathy Ireland which is also run by women. Together they develop products and provide better solutions to business people all over the world.
Why Choose Them?
The reason why one would choose the expomarketing.com are as follows:
- They give the creative edge in exhibit design and fabrication house.
- Their customer service team goes beyond designing to assist their clients.
- They collaborate with the clients at every phase of the design and fabrication process.
- They offer project management services.
The Process of Operation
The process of operation of expomarketing.com is as follows:
- At first, they have a talk with the Account Executive to learn about the clientcompany, what they would be exhibiting and about the trade show where their client is participating.
- Followed by this they have a discussion regarding the requirements for the show.
- After this, they set the budget.
- Then they take details about the specific demos and space required for the exhibits.
- Having done all the above they now start the process of custom rising adhering to the rules of the particular trade show.
Which one to do – renting/purchasing a booth?
Whether one should rent or purchase a booth depends on many factors. If one agrees to increase the budget, renting a booth will give an exceptional stunning display. Renting gives the flexibility of changing floor plan, booth size and aesthetics as and when required. Also, it can accommodate overlapping event schedules. Also renting needs no maintenance, storage and disposal costs. However, purchasing might be better in certain cases.
Some customers buy portable displays in order to cut the cost of shipping and labour expenses. These are also good for those companies which do face-to-face events and not participate in trade shows. Portable displays are also beneficial for pop-up shows.
The Cost of Designing
The pricing will include labour and shipping as they are large budget items.
The client need not worry about anything. From designing to filling out the trade show forms, everything will be handled by them with responsibility and on time. The rental exhibits will be completely staged full of graphics and lighting. The video of the exhibit will be sent to the client for his approval.
They have internship programs for people to learn and participate in designing.
The expomarketing.com operates more like a family than a company. They use fast communication, smart designs to transform a brand into an engaging experience. Working for over 25 years, they have built 3017 booths till now.
To read more on topics like this, check out the business category.