Dental implants can easily be considered as a boon for people who prefer having a clean mouth and loves to lead a life of confidence. Dental issues in people often result in tooth loss which can be countered by getting yourself dentures from your family dentist. But when it comes to oral hygiene, dentists never fail to sing praises about dental implants.
Now coming back to the topic, all on 4 dental implants are a particular category of dental implants where the set of upper and lower teeth of an individual are set on the jaws of the same using only four dental implants. The result is artificial teeth that look, feel and function very close to natural teeth.
A little information about all on four dental implants
A typical all-on-four implant will consist of four distinct titanium implant posts that are inserted into the jaws of the patient. These will simply act as the foundation or the anchor points for the custom dental bridges made specifically for an individual.
This, unlike normal dental implants or dentures, is a great way to help patients with a partial bone lass in their jaws to keep the shape of the mouth. A dentist often tilts the implants at an angle of forty-five degrees. It is done to keep the patient from undergoing a bone graft. The result is simply faster recovery.
A typical all on 4 dental implant treatment will consist of the following:
- Before an individual is scheduled for the surgical process, the same will need to consult with a restorative dentist and an oral surgeon. Both professionals will examine your case and devise a treatment plan that will satiate the unique needs of your case.
- After the consultation process is concluded, the patient will be scheduled for the surgery and the implants will be set within 24 hours.
- After the surgical procedure, the dentist would revise a diet plan for the patient. One will need to follow the plan religiously to speed up the healing process. The patient needs to pay regular visits to the dentist for up to six months to make sure that everything went according to the treatment plan.
Reasons why all on 4 dental implants will be just right for you
- This is the perfect treatment for people who have lost the majority of their natural teeth and is looking for a more permanent and hygienic solution.
- It is the perfect solution for people who have low jaw bone density as well as for those are diagnosed with medical conditions like osteoporosis and diabetes.
- All four implants are known for their high success rates and durability.
- It eliminates the need for invasive dental treatment procedures like bone grafting
To sum it all up, by now you have understood that all on 4 implants is a fast healing and efficient solution to all your dental issues. The one thing you should always keep in mind is to get in touch with a dentist who is both reliable and has a positive rapport in society. In order to improve your quality of life and to gain back your confident smile, it is best that you go for all on 4 implants today.
To read more on topics like this, check out the healthy category.